Friday, January 7, 2011

Back to square one.

Finally I graduated from college (after 11 years) and am now left to rummage through the swamp of endless job listing on endless job search engines.  This is not exciting!  The stress is surmounting as I watch  my bank account slowly dwindle away with each expense paid and yet again another day without word from a prospective future employer....oh the stress!

This would be a great opportunity for me to gain, mmm say 45 pounds!  That is why I am going to start my detox diet on Monday!  What am I eating until then? I am slowly nibbling away the left overs in my fridge by reinventing them over and over until the last fork full has been eaten (we can't afford to be wasting food).

In order to save the pineapple, so long shoved in the corner of the bottom shelf, I am making dehydrated pineapple rings and fruit leather; and the oven roast from two weeks ago is tonights fajitas.  Yes as a productively, all American, waster of food I am promoting that we eat those scraps by becoming inventive.

That is how I am going to kick off this month's experiment.  How to eat from what we have and detox (rebooting) our bodies on a budget (as I am ...on a budget!!)

So tonight: Take inventory.  I will meet you back here on Monday for day one of THE DETOX DIET  
p.s Don't be afraid, leery, nervous, or suspicious (like my sister) this is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment