Thursday, November 11, 2010

The test

Today I came across another test. Did I fail? That is something that could be debated.  As a natural born Wisconsinite the love for cheese is something that is chemically strewn into my DNA chain.  I was born this way.  There is nothing I can do to stop the monster mouse that lives within me....especially when it comes to cheese tasting. Oh my lord do I love a good cheese tasting.  Mmmm... merlot cheddar, brie with orange fig spread, and cranberry gouda.  Luckily for me that the bite size pieces are so small that I can eat a few of them without going over the serving size of a piece of cheese.

However, if you don't pay attention this is a good place to just let yourself go and drift off into the over yonder pastures of taste bud bliss..so hold back. Maybe just try going for your top three choices.

This blog is not only a good place to write about how I eat, but to rediscover a place to learn how to eat. What I mean is that I actually ate more than three pieces....but now that I thought of this idea, next time I will execute it.

Hmmmmm.

Well food for thought or thoughts of food, watch out for those cheese sampling tables!  Don't get me wrong. I AM NOT going to pass up on sampling the cheese that I can never afford to buy (did I splurge on that??) when I get the opportunity.  We shouldn't have to feel bad about enjoying those things that we love. Unless you know the secret place that offers daily cheese samples or unlike me can afford cheese outside of the $2.15 mechanically processed cheese slices; I say go ahead and try them....DON'T feel bad.

It is okay to try something that you love, but use restriction. When you go to Sam's Club do you really consider a sample of bagel bite with the strawberry cream cheese a delicacy?  Keep these moments for the special ones, you'll feel better about it later.  All I can say is that I feel bad for those employees at the bank that have to deal with all of the bake salers every day.

Remember keep the samples special.

All the cheese love to you my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment