Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anxious

I can't wait to start the next part of the experiment next month!  The weeks are flying by so I wanted to just give you a little heads up for the next step in the Serving Size Experiment.

First, Don't forget to measure yourself again on the last day of October so you can see what your results are from day one, to the end date on November 30th.

Second, review some of the serving sizes I posted in October. You will have to click on October to see the post from that month.  I will repost them when we get closer to the first day of phase II, but just to get an idea I recommend that you take a glance.

Most Importantly plan ahead.  Remember we are going to be eating everything only by the portion sizes so if you can get a head start on preparing foods that aren't prepackaged that would be great. For example if you plan on taking some raw veggies in your lunch to work then bag (or used little Tupperware containers to measure them out ahead of time. This will save you time when you are trying to rush out the door, I find that convenience is key.

Next month should be exciting, I hope to hear from everyone about how things are going. I will be posting recipes, work out ideas, and lots of inspirational motivation.  Remember if you ever have any questions ask I would love to hear from you :) magicalfruit88@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment